Jobwire provides talent aquisition services for businesses and associations that want top quality presentations in the areas like:
- Permanent Placements
- Jobwire provides four categories of staffing solutions:
– Database Assortment
– Classified/ Advertisement Recruitment
– Turn – Key Recruitments
– Executive Search/ Head-Hunting
Recruitment & Selection:
Jobwire caters to the recruitment needs of its diversified clientele across various verticals/ functions. This division is actively involved in providing recruitment services to various multinationals and Indian corporate houses. It is helping these organizations to compete effectively in the market place by providing best people suited to them. The recruitment consultancy Division/ Segment/ Service includes four distinct processes:
1. Head Hunting: Jobwire does core headhunting by making use of its internal database, generating references as per the requirements and needs of its clients. Our team of consultants is trained to understand the client requirements & undertake extensive research which helps us to map out the relevant industry, identify potential job seekers, create interest about the company and finally recommend interested and suitable profiles to the client through a set, pre-defined process. By tailoring our search to the unique needs of our clients we are able to shortlist the individual or team most capable of handling the challenges that lie ahead.
2. Walk-Ins: We undertake to arrange walk-in interviews for the entry Level positions at the venue decided by the client. Jobwire is responsible to drive traffic at the venue and does various promotional activities to ensure enough and more footfalls at the Walk-in venue.
3. Advertisements: Jobwire undertakes to advertise on its client’s behalf and carry out the entire process, including initial interviews. Alternately, if a client advertises himself, the screening of profiles can be outsourced to Jobwire.
4. Campus Hiring: Jobwire reaches out to a large number of Engineering / MBA / MCA campuses across the country to facilitate campus hiring for its clients. The final campus list is mutually decided between Jobwire & the client. We provide for all the general facilities at the venue for the smooth functioning of the process.
The benefits of using our RPO service:
§ Quick access to most qualified and skilled man power
§ Reduced time to recruit staff
§ Reduced recruitment costs
§ Removal of administrative burdens of recruitment
§ Improved retention of staffs
§ Mitigation of operational risks
§ Accessing the best available technology
§ Greater management buy-in to the recruitment process
When any organization needs recruitment support, may it be for a selected element of recruitment function or requires a complete enterprise RPO solution, a strategic recruitment capabilities is what we offer to our clients which is needed to achieve business impact, applying a best practice engagement methodology that spans key areas of activity.
We adopt recruitment methodology to suit the need of our clients. Our candidates are presented on the basis of a match against Pre-determined competencies. We do not believe in a perfect candidate.
As such, our candidates are presented realistically and truthfully against the competency model. The decision to hire or not by our client, is ultimately based on whether any deficiencies against The required competencies represents an “area for development” or a “deal breaker”.