TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering for Jobwire services:
By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on these Terms and Conditions.
Visitors to Jobwire.in
who do not register to become a Member (Employer or Employee) similarly affirm
that they are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time they access the
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated below, please refrain from using Jobwire.in
- The use of the Website by an Employer or Employee shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
- The Website has been established to allow Employer to contact Employees and to view their profiles detailing an Employee’s experience. We do not issue any experience certificate to our registered members.
- Any profile created showing political or illegal material would not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Jobwire.in will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Employers and Employees secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by any party whatsoever.
- The Members warrant that their e-mail and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the Website.
- Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
- Members acknowledge that Jobwire.in is not liable for any form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- The management reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
- These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the jurisdiction of Indian Courts.